Change:  Go to:
18.02.2006 @ 15:00 Tannadice Park, Dundee Attendance: 6419
Dundee Utd
2 - 4
Inverness CT
Referee: Stuart Dougal League-match

Mulgrew (18, 40) Darren Dods (30)
Dennis Wyness (45)
Craig Dargo (49)
Alan Morgan (85)
Starting Lineup
Mark Brown
Richard Hastings
Ross Tokely
Grant Munro
Darren Dods
Barry Wilson
Russell Duncan
Richie Hart
Ian Black
Dennis Wyness
Craig Dargo
Michael Fraser
Stuart Golabek
Stuart McCaffrey
David Proctor
Liam Fox
Alan Morgan
Graham Bayne
Mair -> Mulgrew (61)
Goodwillie -> Miller (78)
Robertson -> McInnes (78)
David Proctor -> Barry Wilson (75)
Alan Morgan -> Richie Hart (79)
Stuart McCaffrey -> Dennis Wyness (89)
Yellow cards
Miller (53)
Mair (71)
Ross Tokely (27)
Richie Hart (63)
Barry Wilson (68)
Red cards
None None.
Other statistics
9 Shots 15
4 Shots on goal 8
4 Offsides 6
4 Corner kicks 6
20 Free kicks 20
0 Penalties 0
Match report
Charlie Christie battles former gaffer Craig Brewster and comes out on top after Darren Dods, Dennis Wyness, Craig Dargo and Alan Morgan all score for the Caley Jags. Ian Broadfoot reports.

Caley Thistle bounced back from the midweek cup defeat to take all three points at Tannadice. They twice came back against Craig Brewster's new side in a terrific advert for the SPL.

Charlie Christie stayed with the same team that lost at Firhill but Craig Brewster was forced to make changes through suspension and injuries. A notable absentee was ex-Caley Thistle winger Barry Robson who was suspended.

Mark Brown saved from Lee Miller in the first minute and Derek Stillie stopped a 25 yard shot from Richard Hastings in the eight minutes. United took the lead in 18 minutes when Charlie Mulgrew sent a curling free kick from outside the box on the left around the wall and past Mark Brown - the keeper got a touch but it was not enough.

United should have doubled their lead in 27 minutes when they were awarded a penalty for a foul on Collin Samuel. Lee Miller took the kick but hit the post and the danger was cleared.

Three minutes later it was 1-1 when Darren Dods rose at the back post to head home a long-distance Barry Wilson free kick for his first goal of the season.

Mulgrew made it 2-1 in 40 minutes with virtually a repeat of his earlier effort - a 25 yard free kick from a central position this time and sent high over the wall and into the top corner.

With half time looming Dennis Wyness equalised from eight yards range after a Hart cut-back.

Just four minutes into the second half Hart sent a square ball from the left across the face of the goal and Craig Dargo bundled it home from a couple of yards - he has now scored in all of his last eight SPL starts.

Caley Thistle dominated the second half and with five minutes left a Dargo pass set up Alan Morgan who sent a low ball past Stillie from 20 yards.

Caley Thistle hold on to sixth place but Aberdeen continue to sit just a point behind.