Change:  Go to:
19.03.2002 @ 15:00 Victoria Park, Dingwall Attendance: 4679
Ross County 0 - 0 Inverness CT
Referee: K Clark League-match

None None.
Starting Lineup
None None.
Yellow cards
None None.
Red cards
None None.
Match report
This match was finally played at the third attempt and honours were even after a frantic 90 minutes. It was a proverbial game of two halves with Caley Thistle ahead in the first but County coming closer to victory in the second. In 8 minutes Barry Robson curled in a free kick from wide left and Ross Tokely headed not far past. Two minutes later the Caley Thistle defence made heavy weather of a clearance at the edge of the area - Hugh Robertson stepped in but fired past. In 23 minutes a Charlie Christie cross from the left was clipped first time by Dennis Wyness but it went over the bar. A corner from the left by Christie in 34 minutes was met by Grant Munro but it flew past the post. The chances kept coming and close to half time Tokely shot over the bar after a Robson cross and a neat flick from Christie. County came back into it after the break and they did score in 52 minutes but the whistle had gone. In 58 minutes Steve Hislop forced a good save out of Nicky Walker after an angled drive then in 65 minutes Alex Bone hit a low ball wide. Three minutes later Walker saved a Steve Ferguson shot at the near post after a good run from the right. At the other end Tony Bullock dropped a Robson free kick but recovered to hold it at the second attempt. In 76 minutes Walker took the ball at the feet of Martin Canning close to the 18 yard line amidst shouts from the County fans that he was outside the box. A Richard Hastings run in from the left in 82 minutes tested Walker once more but he made a fine double save. Caley Thistle had chances in the final three minutes with the first arising from a bad Bullock kick-out Robson intercepted but the best he could do was win a corner. From Christies kick Munro sent an overhead kick too high. Robson then tried a run through the middle but his progress was halted by a Mark Perry tackle. A draw was about right.